Frequently Asked Questions
CT Department of Public Health Safe Drinking Water
Primacy Assessment FAQ
Primacy Assessment � Cost per service connection & Invoicing Schedule, State Fiscal Year 2018/19
Important information about Cold Weather and Frozen Pipes!!
Choose one of the questions below and see the answer to the right side of the page.
- What Should I do if I receive a Shut-Off Notice and I can’t Pay in Full by the Shut Off Date?
- Does my water contain fluoride?
- Why couldn’t the Meter Reader read my Meter?
- Why did I Receive a Second Notice After I Paid My Bill?
- What is the Blue Paint in My Yard?
- How is the amount of my water bill determined?
- What is the average water bill?
- My water usage this billing period seems to be higher then normal. What’s wrong?
- Why is my bill more than my neighbor’s?
- When is my water bill due?
- How many gallons are in a cubic foot of water?
- How hard is our water and what can I do to eliminate hard water stains?
- Why do you have to do periodic tests on my meter?
- Why do you have to get into my house to change the meter?
- Why don’t I have any water?
- How do I read my meter?
- What is RAM?
- What is ESM?
- What is SDWPA?
- Water: What you Pay for (video)
- Why Are My Water Rates Going Up? (video)